- Top navigation menu.
- Minimal design for personal blogs and diary's.
- Fixed read more with thumbnails on the home page.
- Numbered page navigation below the posts.
- Supports threaded comments.
- First download the template
- Now, sign in to Blogger dashboard and click on the layout
is the important step, after uploading any new Blogger template, all of
the previous widgets like your Google adsense ads,text,profile,poll,etc
etc will be lost.
So, to avoid this to happen, in this step click on 'edit' on all the widgets and copy the codes into notepad,etc.(Very important)
- Next, click on the 'template' tab
- click on (Backup / Restore) --- "Before editing your template, you may want to save a copy of it " click (Download full template).
- Upload a template(use the Browse button and upload the downloaded xml file).Now you successfully installed the template ^_^ .