* Packaging and Loading Multiple SWFs on iOS
- This feature allows an application developer to be able to package multiple SWF files that contain AS code and load them and call their functions when needed.
* Mac Retina (hiDPI) Display support
- Developers can now target their AIR application to use in Retina (hiDPI) displays on supported Macs.
* Graphics Data Query
- Developers can read the structure of the display object and vector data at runtime. Game developers can use this feature to create complex Sprite Sheets, or exporters for any file format (e.g. SVG) a
# Bug fixes
- 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor or Intel® Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Home, Professional, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 3; Windows Server® 2003; Windows Server® 2008; Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise (including 64-bit editions) with Service Pack 2; or Windows 7
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended